Download PDF CV here :
How to Download, View and Print a PDF file
Some publications are only available on this Website in a Portable Document Format (PDF) and must be viewed with a free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader. This FAQ page provides information to help you accomplish this.
To use a PDF file, a reader program must be installed on your machine to display, print, and navigate through the Portable Document Format file. An Adobe® Acrobat® Reader plug-in is available for most of the popular web browsers, enabling the browser to use and display PDF files inline one page at a time, while the document is still downloading.
After you’ve installed the Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer, do the following to view a PDF file:
- Access a Web page with a link to a PDF file (the link typically says “.pdf”).
- Click on the PDF file link. Your browser will then automatically launch the Adobe Acrobat reader with the PDF file inside the reader.
- When you are done viewing the PDF file, simply click on your browser’s Back button to return the page that had the PDF link.
Or, you can do the following to save, and later view, a PDF file to your computer:
- Place the mouse cursor over a PDF file link, then click your right mouse button. A small menu will appear.
- Select “Save Link As” from the menu. A location box appears.
- Save the PDF file to a location you can remember. You can also save it is your Desktop.
- Next time you want to view the file, launch the Acrobat Reader.
- On the Acrobat Reader menu, choose File, then Open.
- Now select the PDF file to open it inside the Acrobat Reader.
- Open a PDF file in your browser.
- In the browser, select File and Print. The PDF document should print exactly as it looks on the screen.